SUBWAY CALORIE COUNTERS : DOES SWEATING BURN MORE CALORIES.
Subway Calorie Counters
- (Calorie counter) The calorie is a pre-SI metric unit of energy. It was first defined by Nicolas Clement in 1824 as a unit of heat, entering French and English dictionaries between 1841 and 1867. In most fields its use is archaic, having been replaced by the SI unit of energy, the joule.
- metro: an electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city); "in Paris the subway system is called the `metro' and in London it is called the `tube' or the `underground'"
- The Subway is a colloquial name for a uniquely-shaped slot canyon in Zion National Park. It is located between two peaks called the North and South Guardian Angels, deep within the Left Fork of North Creek.
- An underground electric railroad
- underpass: an underground tunnel or passage enabling pedestrians to cross a road or railway
- A tunnel under a road for use by pedestrians
New York Subway
Just a photo
that I to
ok in the subway
. Look at the reflection shot of Wade and I in the Subway.
Subway Sandwich, was yummmy!
Similar posts: 7 day detox weight loss how many calorie should i eat to lose weight calories in beef enchilada very low carb diet 1200 calorie weight loss plan butterball turkey calories of a low carbohydrate diet
- (月) 02:27:59|
- Category: None